Financial Aid Resources
· Pin serves as borrower's identifier to let borrower access personal information in various U.S. Department of Education systems.
· U. S. Department of Education PIN Registration.
· The FAFSA is the standardized application for federal, state and local scholarships and loans. The form is available in December 2011. File by paper or online (faster), between 1/1/2012 and 3/01/2012, using estimated figures (use your 2010 federal tax return as a base). Fafsa on the Web.
· Apply for financial aid
· Application requires Federal PIN, available at www.pin.ed.gov
· Scholarship matching service.
· All inclusive scholarship and financial aid site.
· State scholarship information. Helpline: 1-888-447-2687
· The Jackson Community Foundation Scholarship Program offers a wide variety of scholarships funds for a graduating senior from a Jackson County high school or a Jackson County resident. Due date for all scholarship applications are March 1.
John George, Jr. Student Loan Fund
· The John George, Jr. Student Loan Fund will loan qualified Michigan students up to $5000.00 per year at a 2 % interest rate to attend Michigan state-supported colleges and/or universities on a full-time basis.
· Applications due June 1. Need more information call (517) 782-8126