CONCORD COMMUNITY SCHOOLS
March 31 - NO SCHOOL
April 3-7 - Spring Break
April 14 - Good Friday
May 29 - NO SCHOOL Memorial Day
April 11 - No school for Seniors only (9th,10th,11th testing)
May 26 - Last day for Seniors
June 1 - Senior practice/luncheon (required)
June 4 - Graduation @ 1:00 pm
April 11 - SAT (Juniors)
April 11 - PSAT (9th & 10th)
April 12 - ACT Workkeys (11th)
April 13 - MSTEP (11th)
Why Concord High School?
Concord High School invites you to join a community of hard-working, enthusiastic, optimistic teachers and students. Our staff of caring professionals has one goal—to help your student achieve his or her goals. Every member of our team is involved in the school improvement process, which insures that our school continues to address the needs of the 21st century student. Some of the wonderful attributes of our school include:
· The best students that any high school could expect to serve.
· Teachers who take the job of helping students learn seriously. The staff demonstrate this in numerous ways including offering before school, after school, and even lunch time one-on-one assistance; mentoring the excelling and struggling student so that growth happens for each student; and taking additional training themselves to help stay ahead on current trends in education and develop the teachers’ own innovative ideas.
· Our technology labs and staff attitudes toward the integration and use of technology into the curriculum presentations and learning demonstrations are some of the very best in our county.
· We offer a full complement of programs including AP Literature and Composition (AP classes in other core areas are upcoming), instrumental and vocal music, art, drama, and advanced science and math classes to list a few.
· Concord also offers a full range of competitive boys’ and girls’ sports including football, basketball, baseball, volleyball, track and our award-winning cross country program.
· A deeply committed surrounding community that supports our school with extraordinary volunteerism, spirit and financial contributions.
Concord High School is a safe, energetic, forward-moving place—the perfect place—for your student to learn and grow. Join us! We are looking forward to meeting and serving you.
Cheryl Price, High School Principal
Concord Community Schools
Our mission at Concord High School is to create an enthusiasm for life-long learning where all students can grow to become responsible citizens and critical thinkers.
CHS is a proud participant in SCHOOLS OF CHOICE